The WinningWithCX conference is a great opportunity to take time out and listen to insightful presentations from CX Award winners who want to share their stories and Awards journey. Not only you will have the opportunity to listen, there is also a 25 minute Q & A session built into each presentation. If that’s not enough here are a few more reasons why you should attend this great CX event:
- Appreciate and understand why the independent panel of judges felt the presenters’ CX initiative was worthy of winning an Award
- Pick and choose the stories you want to hear from our twin track presentation schedule
- Hear from our plenary keynote speaker – Professor Malcolm McDonald
- The world’s first Chartered Marketeer and author of 45 Marketing Books.
- Author of Making Marketing Plans, the seminal text book of the 20th Century on how to do marketing.
- Emeritus Professor of Cranfield School of Management, Honorary Professor at Warwick Business School
- Learn from Associate Professor Emma Macdonald and Professor Hugh Wilson – Professors of Marketing and Sales Management at Cranfield School of Management -top global management school
- Be part of our growing CX community, connect with likeminded individuals and support each other in your common CX journey